Monday 16 May 2016

OFF THE SHOULDER STYLE


    



Find this look here...

Mom Jeans & Belt . Topshop / Bardot Top & Sandals (similar) . H&M 

I FINISHED UNI, Oh my god the relief I feel right now is just, I can't even put it into words - any graduates reading this you will understand the feeling but the best thing? Knowing I can finally get back to what I love, napping. No I'm joking, well I'm not but I am definitely loving having all this free time to blog, go out and enjoy the summer; for a week at least. 

So with time to myself this week, I have a couple of post prepared and lots to tell you all about. First- new job, well promotion kinda, as of June I will be the new Topshop Product TM in Oxford. Literally beyond excited to finally get to where I deserve after 4 LONG years in Retail! 

AND 

I am now part of 'Access All Asos' WOO WOO. For those of you who haven't heard of it- it's a community set-up by ASOS to help bloggers develop their social accounts, gain new contacts and basically get exclusive access to ASOS and it's brands. There are so many opportunities and awesome events to get involved in so if you love ASOS and have social media accounts like me, sign up and see if you get accepted here

Keep posted!

Abbey 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love to read and reply to all of them even if I don't straight away I will xx