Saturday 21 May 2016

KEDS X ASOS

















Event Details...

ASOS HQ
With KEDS X ASOS 
London - Camden 

HEY LITTLE ONES, as I told you all last week I have recently joined Access All Asos and finally had the time off and opportunity to go to one of the many events they host. This event was with Keds- the women's trainer company! So myself and my uni friend Jade headed down to London on Friday afternoon for some pre-event shopping before heading to Camden. We had a stroll around the sights, as you do in London and headed to Zara and & Other Stories (I will be doing a post next week on my purchases so watch this space) After, we grabbed a quick lunch and headed to ASOS HQ. A few mis-directions later, we arrived, greeted by the lovely staff at ASOS we signed in and took a seat; introducing ourselves to some of the other attendees and trying to calm our nerves! 

Once in the event room, we were offered alcohol - always goes down well with a crowd and sushi! Glass of champers in hand, we had a look around. WAH London and GHD had small stands offering a mini manicure and hair curling. Me and Jade, of course, took advantage of both these freebies. After a few minutes chit chatting with other bloggers and ASOS staff; we were introduced to a panel of 4 ASOS Experts including ASOS's own ASOS Isabella, have I said ASOS too enough... 

Anyway, they gave an incredible talk on everything from what's going on in Social Media, how to deal with those negative ninny's and what the future looks like. It was such a privilege to have been invited along and I am so glad I got meet such a lovely bunch of people and get some great advice from people really smashing it on social media. 

If you are part of Access All Asos, let me know below! And if you've been um-ing and aw-ing about going to an event, one word - GO. Oh! and for outfit details, check out my Instagram @itsallabbey. 

Abbey 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love to read and reply to all of them even if I don't straight away I will xx