Sunday 29 May 2016

FUR SLIDERS... YES OR NO?




 


Find this look here...

Fur Sliders & Bag . Zara / Faux Leather Jacket (similar) & Shirt (similar) . Topshop / Eyebrow Brush . Other Stories

As promised, today's post features the things I bought in London on Friday. Fur sliders... Rihanna's got her Puma line, sliders are EVERYWHERE but fur? How do you feel about them? I personally love, they definitely aren't everyones cup of tea but I've actually had a lot of compliments since buying/wearing them. These Zara ones have the perfect mix of grey, beige, white and black but each pair is totally different so I went for ones with a larger grey spot because grey is just life. You can style these one of two ways, simple or all out. In this look I've gone for minimalist style, plain white shirt with black ripped jeans and a leather jacket thrown over my shoulders. This gives the look a bit of edge. The second way to style these is inspired by the girl I saw getting off the bus in plain black fur sliders, I salute you girl, she'd styled hers with a teal bomber, plain white tee and a mini black bag. It looked so chic, I feel in love and ordered a teal bomber to wear with mine! I'll be doing a post on that look soon, when the jacket actually arrives! 

My second little purchase was from & Other Stories, I fell in love with this store when I came across it in London not long a go. Tucked away down a little street off of Oxford Street, it's a Instagrammers dream retail store. Everything is just so minimal and perfect. I've wanted to purchase something from their for a while, I've got my sights set on their jewellery! But the other day in London, I was desperate for a brow brush; I'm currently using one of those mini ones you get in the sets and it's just a pain so when I came across this one for only £7 I couldn't really go wrong. Their beauty range is just beautiful, the packaging, the quality and the range of products is just so lovely. They have the best smelling body stuff I've ever come across and I'm body shops biggest fan so it's hard to beat. 

In short...buy fur sliders and go to your nearest Other Stories ASAP 

Abbey



            





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love to read and reply to all of them even if I don't straight away I will xx